- Tough Xylan coating makes clean up super easy
- Remove the handle and pop it into an oven up to 500 degrees
- Made from a 1.5mm carbon steel, a lighter yet stronger alternative to cast iron
- Hand wash for best results
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches round
- Learn more and shop the entire Joyce Chen Collection
Like a good friend, this nonstick stir fry pan wants to make life easier for you. Its slick Xylan coating shrugs off burnt food and stuck gunk with ease. This means you can skip the preliminary puddles of oil and butter to make meals healthier. This also means that it’s a champ when it comes to cleanup time so you have more time after dinner for me-time. It’s flexible too, doing just as well with stir fry as with pancakes or scrambled eggs. Underneath the coating, this pan is carbon steel, a stronger and lighter alternative to cast iron and known to handle heat with no hot spots.