- Spring-loaded action secures clothes to the line, keeping them fluttering in the breeze
- Holds up to 10 pounds each to handle heaviest sweaters and heftiest garments
- Made from birch, a hardwood naturally resistant to moisture
- Dimensions: 3.25'' L x 0.5'' W x 0.4'' H
- Hold your clothespins with our cotton clothespin bag
Is there a more versatile item in a home than the humble, spring-loaded wooden clothespin? In the kitchen, a clothespin can cinch a chip bag. In the kids’ room, it hangs artwork. On the patio, it secures a tablecloth from blowing off in the breeze. And in the laundry room, of course, it keeps delicates on the line and off the ground as they gently dry. With so many uses, a 200-pack of classic clothespins is a pretty practical purchase. They’ll get put to use, but just how many uses? That’s the question.