- Protects infrequently worn garments when stored in basement, garage, or elsewhere
- Eighteen side storage pockets for tucking in shoes, handbags, or other accessories
- Upgraded heavyweight non-woven polyester cover deters dust to keep clothes fresh
- Steel and plastic frame holds up a full rack of garments and resists rust
- Dual swooping zipper tracks peel back for easy access
- Dimensions: 60”L x 20”W x 64”H
There are clothes racks, and then there is this. Call it a portable wardrobe, call it a freestanding closet. No matter the name, it’s a monster of a storage solution. At five-feet wide and nearly two-feet deep, this covered wardrobe rack affords the hanging space of most traditional closets. So if your built-ins are bursting at the seams, transfer garments not often worn into this portable wardrobe. It’s mobile, so move it into a basement, garage, or laundry room. An upgraded heavyweight non-woven poly cover protects clothes while they’re stored away. Simply peel back a clever swooping zipper on one of the wardrobe’s two doors when it’s time to pull that puffy parka, gorgeous gown, or some other statement piece whose time to be worn has arrived.