- 1.5mm carbon steel gauge withstands high heat and maneuvers easily
- Regular seasoning brings out deep, beautiful patina
- Flat bottom stays balanced on stove tops without extra accessories
- Hand wash after use, wiping off extra moisture to extend the life and character of the pan
- Dimensions: 14 inches round
- Learn more and shop the entire Joyce Chen Collection
Turn the burner all the way up. This carbon steel wok was made to handle high heat. This means that you can get that perfect Maillard reaction (aka browning) on sliced meats without overcooking. Stronger than cast iron, it’s also lighter and therefore more nimble, tossing veggies and rice with ease. At 14 inches, this large carbon steel wok can serve up a very generous meal. All this wok asks in return is that you season its uncoated surface regularly, and it will reward you with a deep and beautiful patina.