- Designed for yummy stir frys and so much more
- 1.8mm carbon steel that’s lighter, stronger, and smoother than traditional materials
- Xylan nonstick coating keeps food from sticking, cleans up in a breeze
- Flat bottom and slim shape fits most stovetops, but is not for oven use
- JC Bakelite handle is a sturdy rubber composition that’s cool to the touch
- Hand wash for best results
- Dimensions: 8 inches round
The stir fry pan is a close cousin to the classic wok, but with an updated design that might make it your go-to in the kitchen. With its flat bottom and slim profile, this 8-inch Joyce Chen carbon steel stir fry pan evenly cooks veggies and meats over gas, electric, or induction stovetops without needing additional accessories or adapters. Like a traditional wok, the stir fry pan shares high, sloped edges and a long, grippable handle to help home cooks flip, toss, and sear so much more than stir frys (pancakes, anyone?) This nonstick carbon steel pan is in it for the long haul, but also perfect for those quick, spur-of-the-moment meals. You know the ones: the kids are hungry, the fridge is almost empty. Yet, it’s full enough of a few key ingredients to whip up a satisfying stir fry, cooked on a nonstick coating that’s easy to clean and won’t need gobs of oil or butter to give your meal with the crispy char and carmelized crunch packed into the best bites of a stir fry.