- Famed cast iron performance that pro chef’s prefer
- 2.5mm cast iron gauge that’s a thinner, lighter, and more maneuverable composition
- Flat bottom and sloped edges extend the surface for high-temp cooking
- Solid maple handle is removable to easily pop the pan into the oven
- Handwash soon after using, wiping away any excess moisture, for best results
- Season often to get the most life, flavor, and character out of your wok
- Dimensions: 11.5 inches round
If you’ve never owned a cast iron pan before, you’re about to join a rabid, loyal fan club. Pro chefs and home cooks alike gush over the great sear, complex flavors, and unmistakable character of cast iron cookware. And this cast iron stir fry pan by Joyce Chen will be a versatile, incredible introduction to the club. Its flat bottom and tapered edges evenly distribute the heat for a classic stir fry that packs each bite with a flavorful char. So don’t be surprised if you find yourself reaching for this pan for more of your meals. Step up burger night by stamping a satisfying sear onto an epic smash burger. Or pair a pitmaster’s barbecue with a fresh-baked batch of the best cornbread you’ll ever taste. The more you use this pan, the better it gets, as it’ll develop a unique flavor from the seasoning (or patina) that naturally builds up on the surface. The extra bit of care is the cost for cast iron club membership. But pay those dues, and this pan will pay you back dividends in deliciousness for years to come.