- 53 linear feet of drying space accommodates 22 to 25 garments
- Wings fold in and out for expandable drying space
- Shoe racks keep 4 pairs of kicks in shape as they dry
- Folds 3” flat for easy storage when not in use
- Saves clothes from shrinkage, wrinkles, fading, pilling, and static
- Made from powder-coated steel, polypropylene, and nylon mesh
- Dimensions: 57” L x 23.5” W x 37” H
Go big or go home! Or get the best of both worlds and go home with a big drying rack for heavy-duty laundry loads. This clothes airer’s patented design features a whopping 53 linear feet of drying space that can hold 22 to 25 garments and 4 pairs of shoes. It features smooth fold hinges that allow the powder-coated steel wings to fold out into multiple positions for maximum drying space. The extra steel tier at the bottom excels at drying smaller items like socks, facecloths, kid’s clothing, and more. Once everything is ready to be folded, the A-frame also folds flat to 3” for easy storage. The slim profile makes it easy to slip this indoor laundry drying rack under the bed, beside the washer, or in storage until your next laundry day. It is the perfect space-saving and eco-friendly solution to reduce your energy usage, help your clothes last longer, and save you money!