- Slim build designed for small laundry rooms and tight spaces
- 26 linear feet of drying space accommodates 15 to 18 garments
- Mesh shelf for wet clothing that needs to lay flat
- Folds 3” flat for easy storage when not in use
- Saves clothes from shrinkage, wrinkles, fading, pilling, and static
- Made from powder-coated steel, polypropylene, and nylon mesh
- Dimensions: 46.96" L x 18.29" W x 37.26" H; 50 lb weight capacity
Small spaces require innovative solutions to be maximally functional, and that is exactly what this narrow folding drying rack offers! Made with extra tight spaces in mind, the slim foot-and-a-half build skips the bulk of other drying racks, but that doesn’t mean it skips out on functionality or features. This skinny air dryer offers 26 linear feet of drying space that holds an average of 15 to 18 garments. Additionally, it has a mesh drying shelf for garments that need to lay flat to dry. Speaking of laying flat, that is precisely what this laundry rack does when not in use for easy storage (it folds flat to 3”). Overall, a fantastic space-saving and eco-friendly way to dry clothing that reduces energy usage and helps your clothes last longer to save you money.