- Slim, space-saving, quarter-inch profile instantly increases your closet’s capacity
- Non-slip velvet sheathing keeps garments off the floor and wrinkle-free
- Contoured cut-outs for hanging tank tops and strappy dresses
- Organize your closet in a color system that includes a neutral tan
- Dimensions: 17.75 in W x 9.5 in H
Those sturdy maple hangers department stores use to hang blazers sure are nice. But does it make sense to have a closet full of them? Unless your closet is that of a 1950s advertising executive, then probably not. For most closets, the best hanger has a slim profile and a non-slip coating—like this 50-pack of velvet hangers. With a quarter-inch width, they’re perfect for saving space in closets where real estate is prized. And their contoured, non-slip velvet coating keeps strappy dresses, lacy camisoles, and fluffy cardigans from being frumpled on the floor.