- Add order, sophistication, and convenience to an entryway
- Eight hooks on two tiers neatly arrange jackets, coats, hats, umbrellas, and more
- Sturdy metal tripod frame holds up the heaviest of parkas and overcoats
- Plastic end caps protect floors from scrapes and prevent snags on garments
- Easy to assemble; no tools required
- Dimensions: 18”W x 69”H
It takes a special kind of panache to fling a coat or toss a hat toward a coat rack, knowing the outerwear won't crash to the floor but catch on a hook. That flick of the wrist is a confident move often in classic movies—and soon—in an entryway near you. Because if you station this simple, sturdy, free-standing coat and hat rack inside your front door, it will be doing more than preventing guests from hanging their wares over chairbacks or couches. Each time you walk through the door, it'll add to your day the promise of a little bit of panache.