- Everything you need for a stir fry dinner party: nonstick carbon steel wok with lid, tempura rack, bamboo spatula, tongs, rice paddle, cooking chopsticks, 6 pairs of table chopsticks, steaming rack, recipe booklet
- Tough Excalibur nonstick coating withstands metal utensils and makes clean up a breeze
- Lighter and stronger than cast iron—flip veggies with ease
- Solid maple wood handle (plus helper handle) are removable for oven temps up to 500 degrees
- Hand wash for best results
- Dimensions: 25"L x 14"round x 6"H
- Learn more and shop the entire Joyce Chen Collection
Party of six, your table is ready! Your guests will definitely leave with a full belly after you create dinner with this stacked wok set. First, you have the all-important flat bottom wok, crafted from carbon steel, which is so light you’ll be flipping veggies like a top chef. And if you decide to pivot to tempura or steamed dumplings, the included racks will make you feel like you’ve been doing it all your life. Also included are some essential wok utensils: handy tongs, a rice paddle, cooking chopsticks, a set of six table chopsticks, plus a recipe book for inspiration.