- Fits the 14-Inch Nonstick Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok
- Rounded edge engineered to lock inside the wok rim, trapping more heat and moisture
- Tames a stir fry bursting with extra sizzle and pop
- Nonstick Xylan coating for a quick cleanup
- Removable solid birch knob makes this lid oven safe for warming dishes
- Hand wash for best results
- Dimensions: 14 inches round
Ok, we admit it: part of the fun of a wok is watching all of the exciting stuff that sizzles and stirs inside of it. Why would we want to cover that up with a lid? Here’s one reason why: steam. Steam can be a good thing. It can be a great thing for softening vegetables, especially something super fibrous like broccoli or cauliflower. Steam is also quite essential for another of the major food groups: dumplings. Line this lid up over those doughy, bit-sized morsels of heavenly bliss, and you’ll be serving some satisfied smiles in no time. Oh, and in addition to capturing steam, a lid is just plain practical, especially when it’s nonstick carbon steel. Trap any stir fry splatter, saving your stovetop (and yourself) an extra bit of hassle before closing up the kitchen and crashing onto the couch for a show.