- Nonstick surface for oil-free cooking and quick cleanup
- Durable Xylan coating prevents corrosion to increase the life of the pan
- 1.8mm carbon steel composition that’s light and thin, strong and smooth
- Flat bottom fits most ranges and heats up fast, not for oven use
- Bakelite handle won’t conduct heat, need an oven mitt, or warp over time
- Hand wash for best results
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches round
Add a versatile new tool to your kitchen with this medium stir fry pan by Joyce Chen. It takes some of the best, familiar features of a traditional wok while upgrading it with new, convenient technology. What’s familiar? The tapered edge and long handle still engineer the dramatic food flipping and tossing that makes a meal from a wok such an experience. And the technology? It’s the carbon steel composition coated in Xylan, a nonstick surface that lets you cook without having to grease the pan first with oil or butter. The flat bottom fits most electric and gas ranges, evenly distributing heat so you can toss a stir fry as easily as you can simmer a broth or scramble some eggs.