- Snatch toast, bagels, or biscuits without ouchies or owwies
- Made responsibly from the sustainable and renewable resource of bamboo
- Golden honey hue for a refined, rustic aesthetic
- Burnished finishing resists heat and moisture to last longer
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 1.75 in L x 0.50 in W x 11.0 in H
These simple, elegant Joyce Chen toast tongs save much more than fingers from teensy toaster burns. What these tongs really save is time—time you’d otherwise spend devising a strategy for jailbreaking bagels from a piping hot toaster crevasse. So reach for your new toast tongs instead of spending each morning running through a gauntlet of inadequate options (Try a ladle? Risk a fork? Chance your very own flesh?) At a glance, this utilitarian tool is simple, inconspicuous, and won’t clutter up a countertop. But at closer inspection, the burnished bamboo finish lends a refined, rustic, and classic aesthetic to each morning’s time-honored task of toast.