- Curved edge contours to the sides of traditional woks and tricky container corners
- Gentle on both nonstick and seasoned cookware surfaces
- Consciously made from sustainable bamboo
- Burnished finishing resists heat and moisture to last longer
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 2.63 in L x 0.43 in W x 13.00 in H
It’s always struck us as odd to cook with a round spoon. We like our cooking spoons to have an edge. Because we really get fired up to cook the kind of meals where you need a tool with edge, we reach for this Joyce Chen wok spatula to push and pull, scrape and rake the best bits left stuck to the pan. The gentle burnished bamboo will dig up that tasty fond and flip it back onto the seared meats and charred veggies key to any respectable stir fry. Even when you’re not cooking over a stovetop, this spatula comes in handy. Its edge is clutch for finishing up the last bits of yogurt container or a hummus receptacle. And like a champ, it cleans up the corners of a tumbler, helping you snatch the last sip of a frozen fruit smoothie.