- Curved edge contours to the sides of traditional woks and tricky container corners
- Gentle on both nonstick and seasoned cookware surfaces
- Consciously made from sustainable bamboo
- Burnished finishing resists heat and moisture to last longer
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Taiwan
- Dimensions: 2.87 in L x 0.43 in W x 15.00 in H
It’s ok to get after those last, tasty bits stuck to your pan. Because even the heartiest of scrapes with this burnished bamboo wok spatula by Joyce Chen is still gentle enough to do no harm to your cookware surfaces. So a little extra elbow grease won’t ding nonstick coating or undo any efforts spent building up the perfect cast iron patina. Technically, this is a wok spatula, with a smooth, curved edge to trace along the contours of a traditional wok. And while this is the perfect tool for either traditional round bottom woks or modern flat bottom editions, it’s also pretty great for yogurt containers. Or sour cream, cottage cheese, hummus, chocolate pudding cups, or any other receptacle that’s selfishly locked away that last lick in a (formerly) hard-to-reach corner. With this nifty spatula in hand never go without that last, best bit.