- Warm up tortillas, cook quesadillas, reheat pizza in this nimble pan
- Stay in control with the shallow sides and long handle
- Made from classic, heavy-duty cast iron to retain heat and bestow kitchen cred
- Handwash soon after using, wiping away any excess moisture, for best results
- Season often to get the most life, flavor, and character out of your cast iron griddle
- Dimensions: 15 in L x 9.76 in W x 1.65 in H
Classically known as a comal pan, this heavy-duty, pro-level cast iron griddle can cook so much more than just tortillas (though it's pretty great at that too). As a simple, shallow pan, it's expertly designed to bring flatbreads to life, like tortillas, but also naan and pita. The shallow sides mean you can easily flip pancakes (and, yes, we’ll say pancakes count as flatbreads too!) Also great for reheating pizza, whether for breakfast or at midnight, the trusty cast iron griddle retains and distributes heat well—and can be transferred to the oven if needed. Just remember, like all cast iron, don't soak this pan overnight. Be sure to season it after each use with a generous dab of oil, and it'll develop a unique seasoning that only gets better with each meal you make.