- Nonstick Xylan coating makes clean up super easy
- Beautiful birch handle is removable, so safely pop the pan into a 500-degree oven
- 1.5mm carbon steel composition is lighter yet stronger compared to cast iron
- Hand wash for best results
- Dimensions: 12 inches round
Cook more, clean less. That’s the mantra for this versatile and convenient carbon steel beauty from Joyce Chen, who practically invented the stir fry pan. With a wok’s sloped edges and extended cooking surface, but with updates like a flat bottom and nonstick surface, this pan is the best of old and new kitchen traditions. Obviously, this pan is perfect for whipping up a quick stir fry. But it can cook so much more. Scrambled eggs? Breakfast sausage? Grilled cheese? No problem. And remember, with that nonstick Xylan coated surface, there’s no rush to clean up. Plus, with its beautiful birch wood handle, it’s not exactly an eyesore if you leave it on the stovetop after a meal. No judgement.