- Clean surface for quick cuts of citrus and more
- A handsome addition to a home bar; a necessary tool for a burgeoning barkeep
- Consciously made from bamboo, a natural wood that’s a sustainable, renewable resource
- A lacquer finish retains the two-tone color, preserves the life of the board, and resists deterioration
- Rinse and wipe down after use
- Dimensions: 7.0 in L x 5.0 in W x 0.78 in H
- Learn more and shop the entire Joyce Chen Collection
Be kind to your knives with this cutting board made from resilient, renewable bamboo. It’s compact 5x7-inch profile was designed for tight spaces, like home bars where a lime wedge can be the difference between a good drink and a great drink. The lacquer finish on the burnished bamboo was made to last—no matter how often you hack away at it. It’ll keep your blades sharp and look good while doing it.