- Crinkle adorable edges onto dough or wonton dumplings
- Spacious hollow for adding sweet or savory fillings
- Durable plastic makes this a workhorse of a tool
- Folds up for easy storage in a utensil drawer
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 8.00 in L x 4.25 in W x 1.00 in H
- Made in China
How you doing dumplings? Is your filling a braised, tender pork? Or is it creamy, whipped potatoes? Maybe something sweet and decadent like baked, cinnamon-sugared apples? Or maybe we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Maybe we should talk about the dumpling wrapper. Because the first consideration when standing before a dumpling maker is to decide if you’ll be pressing adorable crinkles into the edges of dough or wontons? Not that there’s a wrong choice. How can you go wrong with dumplings? Pretty much impossible when dealing with a food so yummy, so bite-sized, and oh so twee. Whoever said great things come in small packages had to be talking dumplings.