- Roomy cutting surface for bell peppers, chicken breasts, fresh bagels, and more
- The goldilocks of cutting boards: not too big, not too small—it’s just right
- Consciously made from bamboo, a natural wood that’s a sustainable, renewable resource
- A lacquer finish retains the two-tone color, preserves the life of the board, and resists deterioration
- Rinse and wipe down after use
- Dimensions: 15.0 in L x 10.0 in W x 0.78 in H
This is a cutting board you don’t mind leaving on the countertop. Its simple yet chic two-tone lacquered finish make it more like a piece of furniture than a thing you’d hack away at with a knife. Like all woodwork, there’s a certain charm for its natural origins and uniqe character. But in the case of this board, that appreciation is entirely guilt-free, since it’s hewn from bamboo, a natural wood (technically a grass) that grows so quickly and plentifully that it’s classified as a sustainable and renewable resource. Now, this does not mean any knife gouges or knicks will regenerate; but not to worry, those knicks you knot into the board (let’s call them cutting board beauty blemishes) will only add charm and character over time.