- Generous cutting surface for plump tomatoes, cold cuts, cheese blocks, and more
- Consciously made from bamboo, a natural wood that’s a sustainable, renewable resource
- A lacquer finish retains the two-tone color, preserves the life of the board, and resists deterioration
- Rinse and wipe down after use
- Dimensions: 12.0 in L x 8.0 in W x 0.78 in H
With smaller cutting boards, we often run out of room for the discards. So piled just off our board lay sad heaps of onion peels, potato skins, apple cores, and toast edges (our toddler’s PB&Js, we swear). But with the generous, nearly perfectly, nearly all-the-time 96 square inch surface area on this burnished bamboo cutting board by Joyce Chen, there’s room aplenty for those darn discards. So that’s less mess and fewer chances that same toddler will pop a straggler onion peel into his mouth (face palm). Also, this board is a cinch to clean. Just wipe down after use, and if you need to hit a articularly pesky stain with some scalding water, the bamboo's natural resistance to heat and moisture can take all you can give.