- Flip veggies with ease in this lightweight carbon steel stir-fry pan
- 1.8mm heavy-duty carbon steel gauge heats quickly and evenly without pesky hot spots
- Keep food warming in the oven—resin handle is oven safe up to 350 degrees
- Compact version of the flat-bottom wok
- Season the uncoated surface often to get the most life, flavor, and character out of your wok
- Hand wash for best results
- Dimensions: 12 inches Round
Working on your pan flip? Toss stir-fry veggies into the air with ease using this carbon steel wok that’s lighter yet stronger than cast iron. That carbon steel heats quickly and evenly, so there are no hot spots that might scorch the broccoli while the peapods wilt. Unlike its rounded-bottom relative, this stir-fry pan’s flat bottom keeps it balanced on the stovetop without any additional accessories. This pan must be seasoned often, meaning that the more it’s used the better it performs.