- Tidy cutting surface perfect for cheese, apples, radishes, herbs, and more
- Consciously made from bamboo, a natural wood that’s a sustainable, renewable resource
- A lacquer finish retains the two-tone color, preserves the life of the board, and resists deterioration
- Rinse and wipe down after use
- Dimensions: 9"L x 6"W
- Learn more and shop the entire Joyce Chen Collection
Burnished bamboo is coveted in the kitchen for many reasons. It makes this bamboo cutting board strong enough to hold up to daily bouts of onion slicing, while retaining its striking two-ton finish, its dark and blond luster. While it’s sturdy, it’s also gentle on the sharp edges of your best knives. And bamboo is one of the world’s most renewable resources, so you’ll be making your kitchen more eco-friendly too.