- High carbon stainless steel blades neatly snip veggies, meats, cheeses, and more
- Precise cutting for when and where you need it in the kitchen, garden, and beyond
- Looped, ergonomic handles maneuver easily and snap back cleanly
- Classic red handle is coded for raw meat in commercial kitchens
- Hand wash for best results
In our kitchen, time is marked by either Before Scissors or After Scissors. And at this point, the time before we were using scissors in our kitchen (to cut carrots, cheeses, bacon, chicken, hard-boiled eggs, and pretty much anything else we load into our huge ole honkin’ salads) feels downright prehistoric. We don’t know where we would be without them. Of course, we have kitchen knives. But sometimes a knife just feels like so...much. Scissors are spare. Scissors are satisfying. It’s oddly calming to slowly slice away at a stalk of celery one simple snip at a time. But don’t take our word for it. Try out for yourself these Joyce Chen Original Unlimited Scissors in the classic, cherry red. And soon you too will be counting time in the kitchen in a whole different way.