- Precision cut veggies, meats, and cheese—no need for a knife for many tasks
- High carbon stainless steel stays sharp for a long time
- Generous, pliable handles for easy maneuverability
- Yellow handle is coded for cooked meats in commercial kitchens
- Dimensions: 6.3"L x 3.3"W
- Also available in White and Blue
- Learn more and shop the entire Joyce Chen Collection
Why do you need scissors in the kitchen? Scissors make quick work of certain tasks for which knives just aren’t nimble enough. Scissors can quickly snip the leaves from stalks of cilantro. They can precision-cut ribbons of bacon. They slice easily through the shell of fresh shrimp and make quick work of chopping salad. And through it all, the carbon steel blades stay sharp. But don’t just keep them in the kitchen—take them to the garden to clip fresh green beans from the vine for tonight’s dinner, then bring them back inside to trim the ends before plopping them into a pan of burbling bacon grease.