- Retro design delivers mid-century vibes to any kitchen
- Step pedal for a hands- and germ-free operation
- Soft-close lid cover ups sour sights and smells
- Removable plastic liner makes it easy to take out and clean up trash
- Durable steel construction finished with a powder white coating
- Dimensions: 11.4”D x 26.4”H
Retro kitchen appliances have been having much more than a moment, and while we realize a trash can is not exactly an appliance, we’re still loving this cool retro design. The powder white metal finish coats an oval form factor to deliver heapfuls of mid-century nostalgia. And the soft-close lid operates from a step pedal that deals the germ-free and contactless features that have become essential in a time of enhanced sanitation precautions. So while a trash can might not attract the attention of a sea-foam green classic 50s fridge, it carries enough retro vibes that tossing trash might occasionally beget a twist or a shout.