- Sturdy and functional way to put trash in its place and out of mind
- Step pedal for a germ-free, contactless operation
- Soft-close lid keeps sour sights and smells under wraps
- Removable plastic liner makes taking out and cleaning up trash a cinch
- Dimensions: 15” L x 15.75” W x 23.6” H
This is a workhorse of a trash can. And not just because it’s constructed from a polished stainless steel that instantly lends a space a clean industrial look. It’s also because of the 40-liter trash can’s rectangular form factor and proportions, which make it a sturdy receptacle for the vegetable peels, pastry crumbs, and other miscellaneous rubbish heaved into a kitchen garbage. The trash can’s stout dimensions also keep it in place without fear of tipping and making a hot mess whenever the hands-free step pedal is engaged. There are a few other simple yet clever features, like a soft-close lid that cuts off sour sights, smells, and sounds; and a removable plastic liner bucket that makes trash day a breeze.