- Like a spare, portable closet for off-season or not often worn clothes
- Extra-wide, two-door design boasts extra room to rack a haul of garments
- Upgraded heavyweight non-woven polyester cover deters dust to keep clothes fresh
- Steel and plastic frame holds up a full rack of garments and resists rust
- T-zipper track peels back cover for easy access
- Dimensions: 60” W x 18” D x 63” H
Some storage solutions nip around the edges of an issue of organization. Not this portable wardrobe closet. With five-feet of clothes racks for hanging garments, it can solve a problem of diminished closet capacity in one fell swoop. Whether a wardrobe is expanding, a family is growing, or sentimental clothing is proving un-purgeable, this extra large freestanding closet adds the storage the situation requires. And since a heavyweight non-woven poly cover drapes over the dual racks, you can move the entire unit to a basement or garage, knowing clothes will stay dust- and dirt-free. When it’s time to find those surplus clothes, a clever T-zipper swiftly opens up the covered wardrobe to spot what you need.