- Four slatted shelves keep go-to handbags, shoes, and accessories at hand
- Clothes rack for lining up outfit combinations, hanging jackets, and more
- Sturdy steel construction finished with color blocks of light and dark gray
- Holds up to 85 lbs. total (10 lbs. on small shelves, 15 lbs. on bottom; 40 lbs. on rack)
- Dimensions: 45” W x 19” D x 68” H
This freestanding wardrobe is a welcome sight in spaces big and small. In a spacious master bedroom, use it as a modern valet, as a place to mix and match outfit options. In a studio apartment or other spots where real estate is precious, think of it as an open closet that can give home to the shoes, shirts, and slacks that need one. Or think outside the bedroom box. This freestanding wardrobe could also be handy in a hallway or a mudroom, where boots, umbrellas, rain coats, carryalls, and more are ready to grab and go. With a sturdy steel frame that can handle up to 85 pounds, it’s up for the job, wherever it may be.