- Three tiers offer 48 linear feet of drying space
- Mesh top rack for sweaters and other flat-dry items
- Folds down to just 2.5 inches flat
- Coated steel resists mold and rust
- Dimensions: 23.39" L x 19.49" W x 59.45" H
It may be one of the most basic laundry tips out there, yet one that’s not quite common practice for most: line drying laundry extends the wear life of our favorite clothes. And for a line-drying workhorse, look no further than this sturdy steel drying rack. Its accordion-style folding operation allows it to expand vertically to six tiers of racks for a total of 24 feet of drying space. And when laundry day is done, it collapses to a mere three-inch profile, so you can tuck it behind the washing machine or in the back of a closet. Since it’s lightweight and compact, it’s easy to move into the backyard on sunny days for clothes to flutter and blow in the breeze. Or if the kitchen or bedroom are best to set up this dry station, the caps on its feet keep floors protected from scratches and scrapes.