- Sleek and simple option for a touchless way to toss kitchen trash
- Step pedal for a germ-free, contactless operation
- Soft-close lid keeps sour sights and smells under wraps
- Removable plastic liner makes taking out and cleaning up trash a cinch
- Dimensions: 15” D x 20” W x 25.4” H
Working in the kitchen requires a lot of coordination. Whether it’s prepping for or cleaning up from a meal, kitchens are an all-hands-on-deck space. So if something can be made hands-free, it’s an upgrade worth taking. The hands-free operation of this stainless steel trash can means tossing potato peels or scraping off plates doesn’t require balance or acrobatics, but just a simple step on a foot pedal. When it’s time to take the trash outside, a removable plastic liner bucket prevents catastrophic tears to thin plastic waste bags. And the can’s smooth square stainless steel design fits in well with most contemporary kitchens.