- An upgrade in form and function for a kitchen trash can past its prime
- Step pedal for a germ-free, contactless operation
- Soft-close lid keeps sour sights and smells under wraps
- Removable plastic liner makes taking out and cleaning up trash a cinch
- Dimensions: 14.6”L x 14.9”W x 23.4”H
Is there anything more offensive to the senses than garbage? Garbage is foul to behold, noxious to smell, slimy to touch, and a racket to hear. All of which is why this semi-round stainless steel trash can is a savior from this sensory assault. To begin, a step pedal makes for a touchless operation, sparing hands encounters with germs and unidentified muck. A soft-close lid both hides sour sights and smells and eliminates the clangs and bangs of a metal trash can. And lastly, a removable plastic liner bucket makes it convenient to clean, while reducing the odds of a thin plastic waste bag tearing en route to the dumpster. Convenience might not be one of the five senses, but it sure is close.